Frustrated with trying to figure out how to leverage AdWords Campaigns and strategic ad targeting? Click to Download our 10 Step Guide to increasing your website’s visibility online.
We break down how each of these options can help your business grow:
1. Google Ads (PPC) campaign
- Google Ads allow you to reach customers who are searching for your services through their search engine. The trick to effective Google Ad campaigns is to bid on relevant industry keywords with low competition and write an appealing ad copy directed to website landing pages.
- Ad groups contain one or more ads that share similar targets, You can also use ad groups to organize your ads by a common theme.
2. Landing pages
- A landing page is a page that your ad links to when a customer clicks on it. Designing your landing page correctly can make or break a successful ad. The key to an effective landing page is to keep it simple and to the point. Include information about the service you are advertising, keyword in H1 tag and paragraph text, your business’s contact information, and a lead capture form. Adding too much more can distract or confuse your customer.
3. Facebook Ads / Boosting Facebook Posts
- Facebook Ads allow you to reach your ideal customer by allowing you to filter who your ad is shown to. By selecting your specific demographic using things like location and interests, you can ensure that your money is put to better use by targeting audiences who are more likely to turn into actual paying customers. For more information on how to set up an effective Facebook ad, check out this article.
4. Premium ads on review sites like Angie’s List and Yelp
- When potential customers search for your services, they will often trust review sources such as Angie’s List and Yelp for suggestions. Purchasing a premium ad can put your business directly in front of customers who are already interested in it.
Curious about our Paid Advertising Services? Learn more here.
Need help navigating the process? Click to schedule a Free 30 min strategy call with us.