Organizing your marketing efforts can seem like a daunting task if you aren’t sure what works and what doesn’t. Without analytics and campaign tracking, it can feel like you’re throwing money around without any direction.
Fortunately, there are many tools available to business owners looking to track their return on investment. And the crazy part? Lots of them are free!
Frustrated with trying to figure out how to track analytics and campaigns? Click to Download our 10 Step Guide to increasing your website’s visibility online.
Our quick guide will help break them down so you can start gauging your ROI:
1. Google Analytics
- This free tool allows you to track traffic on your website, learn more about your customers, set goals, track marketing, and ad campaigns, add eCommerce tracking, and more. It can also generate channel specific reports and show you your top performing landing pages.
- Learn how to set up google analytics here.
2. CRM with tracked lead sources
- CRM software records customer contact information such as email, telephone, website, social media profiles, and more. CRM systems with tracked lead sources can tell you where your leads are coming from (be it social media channels, paid advertisements, directories, etc).
- Check out this review of the top CRM systems.
3. Facebook Pixel Code
- If you are using Facebook ads, adding your Facebook pixel code to your website can help you track conversions and optimize your ads. It works by triggering cookies to track customers as they interact with you site and Facebook ads. Facebook tracking pixel data helps ensure your ads are seen by the people who are most likely to take your desired action.
- Learn how to set up your facebook pixel here.
4. Call Tracking
- Call tracking software can help your business see which ad campaigns, ad sources, and special offers are giving you new leads by volume.
- Check out these popular call tracking programs.
5. Google Webmaster Tools
- Google Search Console (formerly known as Google Webmaster Tools) has tools and reports that help you measure your site’s Search traffic and performance, fix issues, and make your site stand out in Google Search results.
- Learn how to get started here.
Curious about our Analytics Services? Learn more here.
Need help navigating the process? Click to schedule a Free 30 min strategy call with us.